Heroes of Midhgardhur
Luleastadhir is a Sviar settlement at the northern end of the gulf known as the Helsingjabotn, where even the sea freezes in the winter months. It was founded as a trading post for caravans going overland to the East and as a refuge for vikings going raiding and trading to the South.
N Small Town
Corruption: +2, Crime: -2, Economy: +1, Law: +3, Lore: +2, Society: -2
Qualities: Insular, Strategic Location
Government: Overlord (ruled by Jarl Grundi Hrottason)
Population: 1083 (90% human, 5% lytlingar, 5% other)
- Jarl Grundi Hrottason, jarl of Luleastadhir
- Hauk Halfalfur (counselor to the jarl; ice sorcerer)
- Orm-Barri (Barri, independent runecaster)
- Gamli the Orm (pseudodragon familiar to Orm-Barri)
- Brokkur the Smith (dvergur)
- Sorli the Shepherd (eyes and ears of the jarl)
Base Value: 1100 gp., Purchase Limit: 5000 gp., Spellcasting: 4th
Minor Items: 3d4, Medium Items: 1d6, Major Items: -
- The Jarl’s Hall – The place where the jarl holds court and entertains his guests. To be invited to stay with the jarl is a great honor.