Heroes of Midhgardhur
Jutland is the mainland of the Danir kingdoms. The peninsula is divided into regions:
- Jutey (The North Jutlandic Island)
- Norjutland (North Jutland) – Jelling is found on the east coast here. On the north is Alabyr (Alborg) overlooking the Limfjordhur. Alabyr is said to be built atop an ancient labyrinth and a massive network of underground passages and tunnels that extends great distances, even under the fjord.
- Norslesvegur (North Schlesvig) – Largely uninhabited except for isolated farm freeholds. The east coast is known as Abenstrand (“Open Shore”).
- Sudslesvegur (South Schlesvig) – Capital city at Heidhabyr, guarded by the Denavirki (massive earthwork fortifications stretching across the Jutland Peninsula)
- Holtsetaland (Holstein) – Lowlands of the Danir outside the Denavirki. A buffer zone between the [[Danir}], the Vendar, and the inhabitants of Gaunorria (the local tribes are actually Ethellingar who did not make the migration to Ethelland. A dvergur named Billi has famously built a series of mills along a river in this region.