Heroes of Midhgardhur
Set around 960 C.E., this saga does not directly correspond to events in this campaign (yet). However, some elements found in the campaign from the saga:
- The central place of “honor” and feuds in Northern society – including the practice of weregild for compensation
- The legal system of Nyrheimur as an uneasy substitute for vengeance
- The role of good luck, ill luck, and Fate
- ghosts, prophecies, dreams, halluciantions, fetches, portents, etc.
- Nyrheimur continues to rely on local Things until 930, when the Althing is established.
- Widespread recognition of the landvaettir that inhabited the land long before the coming of men